You can see the original recipe card here:
The amounts of ingredients used are all pretty relative. She originally wrote down that you should use a large can of artichoke hearts. Typically you can find 14-ounce cans at the store, which I’m pretty sure is the normal can size, so I made this using two cans. The cheese and artichokes are salty enough that I didn’t need to add any, and the recipe doesn’t call for it, but make sure you taste for seasoning before baking just to be sure.
Hot Baked Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 28 oz cans artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies drained
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir all of the ingredients together.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish then bake for 10-15 minutes or until the dip is bubbling and browned on the top.